Hells Canyon Area - McCormick ParkIdaho Hwy 71
29 mi NW of Cambridge, ID 83610
Description and Local Attractions
You must first create an account (Sign Up) to see available campsites by arrival and departure dates. Call (844) 472-7275 if you need help. Please read info below...
To make a group reservation please call our toll-free number (844) 472-7275
Fire bans have been lifted. Camp fires are allowed in designated fire rings only.
All water is turned on at the campsites for the summer season!
- 28 RV sites with electric hookups, three shared water spigots and shared fire rings
- No tents allowed on grass behind RV sites
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Shower stalls are not ADA accessible
- 8 tent sites w/ electricity, fire rings, & picnic tables adjacent to a large turf area
- No tents allowed on any grass area
- Boat ramp and docks
- RV dump station, public pay phone, garbage & recycling service
- Campsites must be occupied by people. No reserving for equipment only
- Visitors cannot move from one campsite to another without Park Staff permission - No exceptions.
- Visitors must have a State Issue Disability sticker or ADA placard to operate ATV's or OHV's in campgrounds - No exceptions.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations. Group reservations must be made by calling our toll-free number 1-844-472-7275.
- A reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the arrival date for a refund of campsite fees, however there is a $10 service fee to cancel.
- Reservations can be cancelled by calling 1-844-472-7275 or by clicking your profile name after you've logged into the reservation system as long as it's 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
Idaho Power owns and maintains four developed campgrounds in Hells Canyon. All parks have full-time maintenance personnel. Informational, historical, and educational signs are present at various locations throughout the Hells Canyon Complex. The parks are open year-round with reduced rates during the off-season from November 1 through March 30.
In addition to the developed parks, Idaho Power maintains several impromptu camping and access areas adjacent to project waters and within the project boundary. Available at some are portable toilets, garbage service, and unimproved boat launching facilities. All facilities are open to the public without discrimination.
Contact Idaho Power:
Call 541-785-7209 or 208-388-2231