Hells Canyon Area - McCormick ParkIdaho Hwy 71
29 mi NW of Cambridge, ID 83610
Description and Local Attractions
To view available campsites you must first create an account (Sign Up). Call (208) 388-2231 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m. MST) if you need help.
To make a group reservation please call our toll-free number (844) 472-7275
Water lines have been winterized. Restroom open all winter.
- 28 RV sites with electric hookups, three shared water spigots and shared fire rings
- No tents allowed on grass behind RV sites
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Shower stalls are not ADA accessible
- 8 tent sites w/ electricity, fire rings, & picnic tables adjacent to a large turf area
- No tents allowed on any grass area
- Boat ramp and docks
- RV dump station, public pay phone, garbage & recycling service
- Campsites must be occupied by people. No reserving for equipment only
- Visitors cannot move from one campsite to another without Park Staff permission - No exceptions.
- Visitors must have a State Issue Disability sticker or ADA placard to operate ATV's or OHV's in campgrounds - No exceptions.
- A non-refundable service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations
- A non-refundable service fee of $10 will be assessed to cancel a reservation
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations. Group reservations must be made by calling our toll-free number 1-844-472-7275
- Reservations can be cancelled by calling 1-844-472-7275 or by clicking your profile name after you've logged onto the reservation system 48 hours prior to the arrival date to receive campsite refund
Idaho Power owns and maintains four developed campgrounds in Hells Canyon. All parks have full-time maintenance personnel. Informational, historical, and educational signs are present at various locations throughout the Hells Canyon Complex. The parks are open year-round with reduced rates during the off-season from November 1 through March 30.
In addition to the developed parks, Idaho Power maintains several impromptu camping and access areas adjacent to project waters and within the project boundary. Available at some are portable toilets, garbage service, and unimproved boat launching facilities. All facilities are open to the public without discrimination.
Contact Idaho Power:
Call 541-785-7209 or 208-388-2231