Hells Canyon Area - Hells Canyon ParkOxbow Oregon
46 mi NW of Cambridge, ID 83610
Description and Local Attractions
You must first create an account (Sign Up) to see available campsites by arrival and departure dates. Call (844) 472-7275 or (208) 388-2231 if you need help.
Please read info below...
Water lines have been winterized. Restroom open all winter.
To make a group reservation please call our toll-free number (844) 472-7275
Hells Canyon Park is located on the Idaho side of Hells Canyon Reservoir six miles downriver of Oxbow Oregon. The park is landscaped with 15 acres of manicured lawn, shade trees, and a paved road through the park. Click here for: Water Information
- 22 RV sites w/ water & electric hookups
- Restroom facilities with showers
- Picnic tables and fire rings at waterfront RV and tent sites only
- Four dry-camp sites with electric hookups near the boat ramp (no water or fire rings)
- Three large waterfront dry-camp sites w/ picnic tables & fire rings (no electric)
- Large turf area accommodates 7 walk-in tent sites with picnic tables & fire rings
- Concrete boat ramp with docks and ADA fishing pier
- Public telephone, garbage service and RV dump station
Visitors cannot move from one campsite to another without permission from Park Staff. No exceptions.
Visitors must have a State Issue Disability Sticker or ADA Placard to operate ATV's or any OHV’s in campgrounds. No exceptions.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations. All group reservations must be made by calling our toll-free number 1-844-472-7275.
- A reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the arrival date for a refund of campsite fees, however there is a $10 service fee to cancel.
- Reservations can be cancelled by calling 1-844-472-7275 or by clicking your profile name after you've logged into the reservation system as long as it's 48 hours prior to the arrival date
Idaho Power owns and maintains four developed campgrounds in Hells Canyon. All parks have full-time maintenance personnel. Informational, historical, and educational signs are present at various locations throughout the Hells Canyon Complex. The parks are open year-round with reduced rates during the off-season from November 1 through March 30.
Contact Idaho Power:
Call 541-785-7209 or 208-388-2231