Hells Canyon Area - Copperfield ParkOregon Hwy 86
Oxbow, OR 97840
Description and Local Attractions
You must first create an account (Sign Up) to see available campsites by arrival and departure dates. Call (844) 472-7275 or (208) 388-2231 if you need help.
Please read info below...
Water lines have been winterized. Restroom open all winter.
To make a group reservation please call our toll-free number (844)472-7275
Copperfield Park is located on the Oregon side of Hells Canyon Reservoir near the community of Oxbow, Oregon. There are 12 acres of manicured lawn, paved roads, terraced landscaping, and numerous trees throughout the park. Click here for: Water Information
- 59 RV sites w/ water & electricity
- Ten tent sites (no electricity)
- Restroom facilities w/ showers
- Fire rings & picnic tables
- Garbage and recycling service
- Public pay phone
- RV dump station
- Additional vehicle parking available
Campsites must be occupied by people. No reserving for equipment only.
Visitors cannot move from one campsite to another without permission from Park Staff. No exceptions.
Visitors must have a State Issue Disability Sticker or ADA Placard to operate ATV's or any OHV’s in campgrounds. No exceptions.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations. Group reservations must be made by calling our toll-free number 1-844-472-7275.
- A reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the arrival date for a refund of campsite fees, however there is a $10 service fee to cancel.
- Reservations can be cancelled by calling 1-844-472-7275 or by clicking your profile name after you've logged into the reservation system as long as it's 48 hours prior to the arrival date
Idaho Power owns and maintains four developed campgrounds in Hells Canyon. All parks have full-time maintenance personnel. Informational, historical, and educational signs are present at various locations throughout the Hells Canyon Complex. The parks are open year-round with reduced rates during the off-season from November 1 through March 30.
In addition to the developed parks, Idaho Power maintains several impromptu camping and access areas adjacent to project waters and within the project boundary. Available at some are portable toilets, garbage service, and unimproved boat launching facilities. All facilities are open to the public without discrimination.
Contact Idaho Power:
Call 540-785-7209 or 208-388-2231