Description and Local Attractions
Camp Edison is nestled in the beautiful Sierra Mountains located on the banks of Shaver Lake with 252 campsites.
- 43 sites (133-175) are Full Hook-up with Electric, Water, Sewer, and Cable TV
- 209 sites have Electric and Cable TV
- Dogwood Loop (sites 213-252) Available Year Round, Special Rates Oct 15th to May 15th.
- Shared hose bibs for water throughout the campground.
- 5 RV Disposal Sites
- Each Site is equipped with Fire Ring, BBQ Pit, and Picnic Table
- Clean Bathrooms including Showers(requires purchase of shower card upon arrival)
- 2 Laundromats
- WiFi is available in most of Campground at an additional cost
- Tent Trailers and Travel Trailer Rentals available
- Beach Front Day Use
- Reservable Group Picnic Area
- Summer Time Educational Activities
- 35 Miles of Trails
Camp Edison has been removing insect infested trees in order to maintain public safety & forest health. Some sites have more sun exposure than currently described in site details.
New reservation policy coming in 2018, please see our website at www.campedison.com under Handy Information for details.
All changes and cancellations must be faxed, emailed or mailed to Camp Edison. Cancellation guidelines can be found on our website at www.campedison.com under Handy Information.
To create a profile you must register. Click Check Availability (bottom of this page) and register at the top right corner.
Events and Activities