CJ Strike Area - North ParkStrike Dam Cut-Off Road
23 mi S of Mt Home, ID 83604
Description and Local Attractions
You must first create an account (Sign Up) to see available campsites by arrival and departure dates. Call (844) 472-7275 or (208) 388-2231 if you need help. Please read info below...
To make a group reservation please call our toll-free number (844) 472-7275
North Park is located on 18 acres on the northwest corner of C.J. Strike Reservoir. No electric hook-ups. Fourteen-day stay limit. C.J. Strike is located on the Snake River southwest of Mountain Home, Idaho. The reservoir extends from the dam up the Snake River approximately 32 miles, and 12 miles on the Bruneau River.Click here for:Water Information
Water lines have been winterized. Restrooms open all winter.
- 30 universal campsites
- Water, restrooms, picnic tables, fire rings
- 10 Turf-based tent camping sites
- Group shelters and day-use area
- Boat ramp, mooring, and boarding structures
- Fish cleaning station, garbage service
- Waterfront walking path, beach area, Interpretive panels
Visitors Cannot Move from one Campsite to another w/o Permission from Park Staff. No exceptions.
Visitors must have a State Issue Disability Sticker or ADA Placard to operate ATV's or OHV's in campgrounds. No exceptions.
Two RV dump stations are available (1) near the Power Plant and (2) at the C.J. Wildlife Management Headquarters. The RV dump stations are closed during the winter season.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations.
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations. Group reservations must be made by calling our toll-free number 1-844-472-7275.
- A reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the arrival date for a refund of campsite fees, however there is a $10 service fee to cancel.
- Reservations can be cancelled by calling 1-844-472-7275 or by clicking your profile name after you've logged into the reservation system as long as it's 48 hours prior to the arrival date
Locust Park is first come first serve, No reservations, no water. Fees are collected on site. The park includes three acres of turf and trees with undefined RV and tent camping sites, a vault toilet and interpretive information. The park is located below C.J. Strike Dam. For more information call 208-388-2231.
Contact Idaho Power: